Not ready to sell but don’t have a place to store your grain? The ADM grain storage program has you covered. By paying storage fees at select ADM facilities you can deliver your grain now and set your price later. You maintain ownership of the grain while it is in storage and only transfer ownership when you set your price and make the final sale.
ADM products and services vary by location.
How it Works
Here’s how to put Storage to work for you:
- Meet with your local ADM representative to discuss your plans and objectives for current and future production.
- He or she will walk you through the choices that will best help you meet your objectives and to ensure you’re comfortable with the suggestion and plan.
- If you select a Storage contract, ADM will define expectations for final pricing, payment and delivery, and continue to look for ways to help you improve your grain marketing.
- Deliver your grain to the select ADM facility.
- Watch the market and set your price at any time using ADM pricing tools.
- Your final price is the contract price minus your grain storage fees.
- Deliver your grain now, price it later
- Maintain ownership of your grain until pricing
- Open space in your bins for additional grain storage
- Put yourself in position to capitalize on market rallies
Please contact me so we can have a conversation about this grain contract.