ADM Farm Direct Fertilizer Report
Listen to the latest report
If you’d like to call in and listen to the next report while it’s happening (live), sign up below for Fertilizer News and Information.
- Grain markets have been exciting to watch – dealing with a demand bull market which leaves some optimism going into harvest. WASDE report is out Friday.
- Have nitrogen needs covered for spring: UAN, Urea or NH3. Values are cheap compared to the world. Recommending 75% of needs covered for spring.
- Phosphate market is tight, with more DAP availability than MAP. If you can get a good buy on MAP, buy it. Duties will likely not resolve themselves for a while. Decision date for ITC and DOC review pushed back to Nov 23.
- Potash has been stable. Market moved up $5 when tension in Belarus started. Recommending to cover 50% of needs for spring.
- AMS has been quiet and will likely stay sideways until Jan/Feb. We don’t see anything driving supply tighter. Hold off on buying AMS until 1st Quarter of 2021.
Please contact me so we can have a conversation about Farm Direct Fertilizer.