ADM Farm Direct Fertilizer Report
Listen to the latest report
If you’d like to call in and listen to the next report while it’s happening (live), sign up below for Fertilizer News and Information.
- Nitrogen: Bought up on nearby needs—look to fill July/August.
- Phosphate: Could see softness in late Q3 into Q4, and Brazil demand should stabilize prices in the short term.
- Potash: Stock is lower, inventories are dwindling, prices are firm, demand is ultimately flat globally, and producers will have to work to limit price decline (which we expect).
- Sulfur: Caprolactam plants are shutting and it will drive prices up in the short term, limiting price decline on the fill.
- Prompt supply is tight but not short—sufficient for the spring. It’s just a matter of getting it to where it needs to be in the right time.
- Local producers sell + NOLA, but that is a key driver of internal U.S. values.
Please contact me so we can have a conversation about Farm Direct Fertilizer.