ADM Farm Direct Fertilizer Report
Listen to the latest report
If you’d like to call in and listen to the next report while it’s happening (live), sign up below for Fertilizer News and Information.
Commodity Grain Update | Brian Henry: ADM BQCI
- Markets will continue to be volatile but should remain at a high plateau for the foreseeable future — weakness will trigger demand.
- However, we could see a new crop corn correction to the downside for corn due to high input costs and efforts to lay off exposure.
Fertilizer Update | BK Morris: Fertilizer Weekly
- Prices are not increasing internationally as quickly as expected.
- Urea is becoming cheaper, and ammonia is softening.
- Russian sales of urea and phosphates will have a big influence on global prices.
US Outlook | Jake Niederer: ADM
- Higher transaction volume is giving us a better understanding of where the market is trading.
Questions from growers:
- Should I be locking in my inputs for 2023?
- Best practices to reduce risk would suggest you marry both sides of the equation: If you lock in 50% of your needs, lock in your grain.
- Dec. 2023 levels are rewarding that.
Our next conference call is scheduled for Wednesday, June 8. We hope you can join us.
Please contact me so we can have a conversation about Farm Direct Fertilizer.