It’s no secret that grain prices are historically better at certain times of the year. With the ASP™ contract, you have the opportunity to take advantage of those seasonal prices by getting the average futures price during the respective seasonal pricing window. The ASP™ pricing window helps capture the historic seasonal price premiums with automatic execution that takes some of the stress out of grain marketing.
November 1, 2023
- This Farm’s Winning Record Relies on a Committed Team October 9, 2023
- Producers Show Well at Farm Progress Show September 21, 2023
- New Apps to Manage Your ADM Account August 15, 2023
- Capture Opportunities When They Happen With Revenue Net Insurance July 26, 2023
- Second Year of ADM re:generations™ Brings Additional Incentives and Choices June 30, 2023
Buy Fertilizer at
Most farmers know ADM as a grain business. But ADM is also a one-stop fertilizer supply chain that can save you time and money.
A team of grain marketing professionals offers their most recent pricing recommendations. You’ll also see how well their recommendations have performed in the past.
ADM does not sell crop insurance, but we do offer complimentary help with crop risk planning. We combine our market knowledge with risk management tools and information to ease your stress and enhance your success.
Contact Your ADM Grain Representative
Get important information about your local ADM facility, plus links to helpful apps so you can access and manage your ADM business activity.