Rather than settle for the current market price, you can often achieve strategic price targets by using this unique contracting mechanism to establish your futures reference price. If prices go higher, you may sell additional bushels and if prices go much lower, pricing activity may stop altogether or trigger a minimum guaranteed futures reference price.
February 15, 2024
- Three Families. One Farm. Many Opportunities. December 28, 2023
- Will Sliding Corn and Soybean Prices Reverse Course? December 21, 2023
- Top 5 Crop-Input Purchase Strategies and 2024 Fertilizer Outlook December 15, 2023
- More Than Grain Contracts: 5 More Ways to Use ADMadvantage.com November 1, 2023
- This Farm’s Winning Record Relies on a Committed Team October 9, 2023
Buy Fertilizer at
Most farmers know ADM as a grain business. But ADM is also a one-stop fertilizer supply chain that can save you time and money.
A team of grain marketing professionals offers their most recent pricing recommendations. You’ll also see how well their recommendations have performed in the past.
ADM does not sell crop insurance, but we do offer complimentary help with crop risk planning. We combine our market knowledge with risk management tools and information to ease your stress and enhance your success.
Contact Your ADM Grain Representative
Get important information about your local ADM facility, plus links to helpful apps so you can access and manage your ADM business activity.