Farm Direct Fertilizer
We make it easy for you to manage your crop nutrition costs: buy in bulk and save money. It’s that simple. We procure fertilizer direct from the source and bring it to your farm, saving you both time and money. With our ADM Offer Management app, you have 24/7 access to make fertilizer bids when you see a price you like.
ADM products and services vary by location.
ADM Farm Direct offers a full range of fertilizer products and micronutrients for your farm. Products and services vary by location—see your local ADM representative for a complete list of what’s available in your area.
Primary Fertilizer Products
Ammonium Sulfate (21-0-0-24S)
UAN 28% (28-0-0)
UAN 32% (32-0-0)
Anhydrous Ammonia (82-0-0)
90% Granular Sulfur
85% Granular Sulfur
12% Copper (Oxysulfate)
28% Manganese (Oxysulfate)
20% Zinc (Oxysulfate)
35.5% Zinc Sulfate
15% Boron, 14.3% Boron
WT DDP Copper 57.5%
WT DDP Boron 8.5%
WT DDP Zinc 62%
Nitrification Inhibitor / Stabilizer Products
Contain N (NBPT)
Agrotain Advance (NBPT)
How It Works
By leveraging our extensive transportation and warehousing network, we procure fertilizer direct from the source and bring it straight to your farm. This more direct path reduces the costs and inefficiencies of traditional fertilizer retail channels. The result: you save time and money, without compromising quality. We can arrange for delivery to your farm or the product can be picked up at one of our network terminals using your own freight.
Contact your local ADM representative to:
- Get your Farm Direct Fertilizer account set up.
- Download and sign onto the ADM Offer Management app.
- Buy in bulk, save money.
- 24/7 access to competitive bulk fertilizer pricing through ADM Offer Management – a convenient app on your phone or tablet
- Make a bid based on your needs and ADM’s published bulk fertilizer prices, then establish your delivery preferences and timing up to 12 months forward
- If you need on-farm fertilizer storage, purchase a cost-effective, top-quality Meridian bin.
Please contact me so we can have a conversation about this fertilizer option.