Don’t miss your chance to get Agrible’s 2017 Grower AgriBundle absolutely free! This exclusive offer for ADM growers unlocks the power of Agrible’s Morning Farm Report® to help you forecast yields, plan field operations, reduce waste and save money. With Morning Farm Report you can demonstrate sustainability practices with industry-approved metrics, and Agrible’s technology gives you the insights to make the best decisions about your farm.
To enroll in this service, click here.
How it Works
Morning Farm Report® is a suite of tools that delivers field-specific forecasts regarding nutrient availability, yield, soil workability and fieldwork recommendations, spraying conditions, pest pressures, and more. Each tool is expertly designed to be easy-to-use and help growers increase production, forecast yields, manage logistics, and engage in sustainability efforts.
Morning Farm Report Tools:
- Field Story™ – record field operations, inputs, planting and scouting
- Field Forecast – field-level rainfall, temperature, GDD, humidity forecasts
- Tractor Time Daily – 14-day forecasted soil conditions
- Tractor Time Hourly – hour-by-hour soil conditions and temperature
- Yield Engine – yield and harvest-ready date forecasts
- Advanced Nutrient Engine – nitrogen and phosphorus availability forecasts
- Spray Smart™ – hour-by-hour conditions forecasted 3.5 days out
- Pest Engine – insect or disease pressure alerts by field
- Data Story – analyze crop progress for weather impact insights
- Air & Space – drone forecasts for optimal data collection planning
- My Maps – full-screen, high resolution field maps
- My Summary – easy-to-use master dashboard of your field data
- Plan your actions proactively using precise management tools
- Make informed, value-based decisions with accurate agronomic forecasts
- Save time with logistics planning and documentation
- All tools in one convenient location
- Access from your computer or mobile device
Please contact me so we can have a conversation about this grain contract.