Market Signals Weekly Report
The following are comments and discussion items from the weekly conference call of the Market Signals Team.
- SK3 dropped from to $15.38 to $14.91 on concern over lower global demand.
- CK3 dropped from $6.40 to $6.06 on negative USDA March S/D report.
- WK3 dropped from $7.11 to $6.61 on lower Russia export prices but rallied to $6.96.
- USDA estimated US 2022/23 corn carryout at 1,342 mil bu due to lower exports.
- USDA estimated US 2022/23 soybean carryout at 210 mil bu due to higher exports.
- USDA estimated US 2022/23 wheat carryout at 568 mil bu unchanged from February.
- There were rumors that China was buying US soybeans, corn and sorghum.
- US north plains, NW cornbelt, Delta and SE continues to be wet. SW plains are also dry.
- Failure of 2 US Banks raised concern over US Banking system and triggered liquidation of risk on positions.
Now you can review the price and performance history of the Market Signals group back to 2011.
Click Unsold pieces to reveal Recommendations, when applicable.
All price recommendations below are futures price references (not cash equivalents).
Chicago Wheat 2023-crop
KC Wheat 2023-crop
MPLS Wheat 2022-crop
MPLS Wheat 2023-crop
ADM is providing this communication for informational purposes, and it is not a solicitation or offer to purchase or sell commodities. The sources for the information in this communication are believed to be reliable, but ADM does not warrant the accuracy of the information. The information in this communication is subject to change without notice. If applicable, any information and/or recommendations in this communication do not take into account any particular individual's or company's objectives or needs, which should be considered before engaging in any commodity transactions based on these recommendations. ADM or its affiliates may hold or take positions for their own accounts that are different from the positions recommended in this communication.