Market Signals Weekly Report
The following are comments and discussion items from the weekly conference call of the Market Signals Team.
- China reopening helped energy and metal prices. USDA lowered China soybean imports.
- SH3 dropped from $15.48 to $14.78 then rallied back to $15.38 on hope for new US soybean business.
- CH3 dropped from $6.88 to $6.61 then rallied back to $6.87 on lower Brazil and Ukraine export supply.
- WH3 dropped from $7.60 to $7.12 only to bounce back to $7.62 following most commodities higher.
- Weekly US corn exports were only 21 mil bu. Season to date exports are 478 vs 691 ly.
- Weekly US soybean exports were 63 mil bu. Season to date is 1,322 vs 1,339 ly.
- Weekly US wheat exports were 16 mil bu. Season to date is 485 vs 500 ly.
- Some suggest US farmers should increase 2022 cash sales at current futures plus basis levels.
Now you can review the price and performance history of the Market Signals group back to 2011.
Click Unsold pieces to reveal Recommendations, when applicable.
All price recommendations below are futures price references (not cash equivalents).
Chicago Wheat 2022-crop
Chicago Wheat 2023-crop
KC Wheat 2022-crop
KC Wheat 2023-crop
MPLS Wheat 2022-crop
MPLS Wheat 2023-crop
ADM is providing this communication for informational purposes, and it is not a solicitation or offer to purchase or sell commodities. The sources for the information in this communication are believed to be reliable, but ADM does not warrant the accuracy of the information. The information in this communication is subject to change without notice. If applicable, any information and/or recommendations in this communication do not take into account any particular individual's or company's objectives or needs, which should be considered before engaging in any commodity transactions based on these recommendations. ADM or its affiliates may hold or take positions for their own accounts that are different from the positions recommended in this communication.