Market Signals Weekly Report
The following are comments and discussion items from the weekly conference call of the Market Signals Team.
- MS recommends selling 10 pct 2022 corn supplies at Dec 23 closing price.
- Managed funds are net long 68,000 soybean, 108,000 soymeal and short 7,000 soyoil contracts.
- Managed funds are net short 169,000 corn and short 99,000 wheat.
- SF4 traded from $13.98 down to $13.27 but rallied to $13.68 on tight US supplies.
- CZ4 rallied from $4.76 to $4.96 on Brazil weather worries then dropped to $4.82 on low US exports.
- WZ3 dropped from $6.08 to $5.67 on higher Russia supplies and lower prices.
- US stocks are higher on talk of reduced chances of higher US rates.
- US Dollar is lower on talk of higher US debt and fact rates may not go higher.
- Crude is trying to bounce off recent lows on talk of even lower OPEC production.
Now you can review the price and performance history of the Market Signals group back to 2011.
Click Unsold pieces to reveal Recommendations, when applicable.
All price recommendations below are futures price references (not cash equivalents).
Chicago Wheat 2023-crop
Chicago Wheat 2024-crop
KC Wheat 2023-crop
KC Wheat 2024-crop
MPLS Wheat 2023-crop
MPLS Wheat 2024-crop
ADM is providing this communication for informational purposes, and it is not a solicitation or offer to purchase or sell commodities. The sources for the information in this communication are believed to be reliable, but ADM does not warrant the accuracy of the information. The information in this communication is subject to change without notice. If applicable, any information and/or recommendations in this communication do not take into account any particular individual's or company's objectives or needs, which should be considered before engaging in any commodity transactions based on these recommendations. ADM or its affiliates may hold or take positions for their own accounts that are different from the positions recommended in this communication.