Working with ADM During COVID-19 Precautions
For 118 years, ADM has been serving farms across North America, providing markets for the food you grow and supplying high-quality crop nutrients. We’re fully committed to maintaining this role as circumstances surrounding COVID-19 continue to evolve.
Our top priority is the health of our customers and ADM employees. At our facilities, we’ve instituted guidelines issued by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and local authorities related to travel, hygiene, and distancing. As an industry considered “essential”, we’re also working hard to provide the ADM products and services you depend on with minimal disruption.
Here are important facts about doing business with your local ADM facility:
- Our grain facilities are classified as “essential services” and at present remain open at most locations during normal business hours.
- Expect near normal grain delivery processes at most facilities, with appropriate social distancing and hygiene steps observed.
- Although home-based and staggered work schedules are in effect for ADM team members, you may contact your ADM representatives using the usual contact information.
As we provide grain marketing services and fertilizer products, these steps are in place to meet your expectations:
- We continue to monitor the global supply chains, identifying potential disruptions.
- We are identifying alternatives where needed to ensure business continuity.
- We are managing logistics and transportation, engaging third party networks as necessary to meet commitments.
While we’ll continue taking all necessary steps to provide uninterrupted service, we are also mindful that the coronavirus situation is fluid and could have impacts outside ADM’s control.
Farm families are some of the most resilient people on earth. Like you, we’re hoping for a return to normal soon, but realize we can’t be complacent about the risks or the potential impact on our healthcare facilities. So we’re joining you in taking precautions as we prepare for another crop year.
If you have any questions or concerns in the meantime, please reach out to your ADM representative. To stay informed on the current status at your local ADM facility, go to ADMadvantage.com/contact-us or ADMFarmView.com.
As always, we at ADM appreciate your confidence in our people, products, and services, and we look forward to serving you for many years to come.
ADM Vice President of Producer Marketing