Sorry, there are no other options in this family at this time.
On-farm Fertilizer Storage Program
We understand the cost of crop nutrition is a major piece of your profitability puzzle. One way to take back more control and manage your price risk is to add bulk fertilizer storage capacity to your farm. ADM offers a bin storage program with equipment manufacturer Meridian, a well-known and respected brand. Alternatively, if flat storage options are a better fit for your operation you may be interested in learning more about what Greenfield Contractors have to offer.
The ADM On-farm Fertilizer Storage Program, along with flat storage solutions provided by Greenfield Contractors help you obtain fertilizer storage on your farm with minimal investment up front so you can handle bulk fertilizer product on your farm and make input plans in advance.
ADM products and services vary by location. ADM is providing special pricing for program participants. ADM is not a party to the purchase of Meridian storage equipment from Meridian by program participant.
How It Works
- Get your Farm Direct Fertilizer account set up.
- Discuss Meridian bin and conveyor options and choose your setup.
- Apply for flexible financing options, up to 0% for qualified applicants. Subject to APR through lender partner.
- ADM will arrange delivery of your Meridian product(s).
- Buy bulk fertilizer, save money.
- Competitive transparent pricing on the crop nutrition you need, up to 18 months forward
- On-farm storage bins means better control over key parts of your operation
- High-quality, diverse fertilizer products are tailored to your needs, so you can optimize your inputs investment
- Flexible financing options, up to 0%, are available for qualified applicants. Subject to APR through lender partner.
- Peace of mind knowing Meridian’s premium storage solutions are covered by an extensive manufacturer’s warranty:
- 10-year structural warranty on bins
- 5-year powder coating warranty on bins
- 1-year structural and paint warranty on conveyors